こんにちは! Hello! わたしはWolfe Malloryです! My name is Mallory Wolfe, and I am super excited to be learning Japanese this semester! I have been studying Chinese for many years, starting in high school, and through that experience I have been curious as to how different languages influence one another. Through the overlap with kanji, I have always been interested in Japanese and wanted to learn more about the shared history and overlap between the two languages! Besides my desire to learn more about the similarities between Chinese and Japanese, I have always loved Japanese culture, especially the fashion and anime aspects. I absolutely adore Japanese fashion, including styles such as the gyaru and jirai kei styles. In both of these styles, I have always admired their bold use of makeup, accessories, and self-expression, which makes each look super creative and unique! As for anime, my favorite genre is shoujo, which are often filled with light hearted stories that focus on emotions ...
こんにちは!Hello! If I had to recommend a Japanese show, I would recommend watching Sailor Moon ( 美少女戦士セーラームーン) ! Sailor Moon was first released as a manga in 1991, created by Naoko Takeuchi, eventually being adapted into a very famous anime known throughout the world shortly after. The story follows Usagi Tsukin o ( 月野 うさぎ) , a clum sy yet cheerful middle school student living in Tokyo, Japan, who learns that she is Sailor Moon, a magical guardian who is destined to protect the world from malevolent forces. Along with the other guardians, Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus, the girls learn about love, friendship, and responsibility. Even for those who can’t understand Japanese, the interactions the characters have with one another, their emotions, and the bubbly, colorful animation make the story very easy to follow. I have been watching Sailor Moon for years and it holds a special place in my heart! I definitely recommend watching it! ありがとうございます!
こんにちは!This week, I will be talking about a few things that I like! わたしはともだちとゲ ー ムとおんがくがだいすきです。To start, I absolutely love my friends! We do everything together, and they are super important to me! I'll attach a picture of all of us ice skating this past week! ゲ ー ム がだいすきです。During my free time I like to play video games! While Nintendo games are my favorite, I also like to play Koei Tecmo and Atlus games as well! おんがくがだいすきです。Lastly, I love to listen to music as well, especially when I am studying. I listen to lots of different kinds of music, such as アニソン and J-POP! ありがとうございます!
わたし も カフェ で コーヒー を のみません。
ReplyDelete